What is it?
Bowen Technique is a versatile and effective soft tissue, remedial bodywork treatment which re-balances the body by releasing stress at a deep level. The method involves a gentle rolling action over very specific areas of soft tissue to create a profound signal to the brain.
What can it help with?
Importantly, Bowen treats the person, not the condition. Having said that, it has been found to help with the following conditions:
- Musculoskeletal – back, neck, knee pain, sciatic, arthritis, whiplash, sports injuries
- Respiratory – asthma, hay fever, sinus problems
- Digestive – IBS, Crohns, acid reflux, constipation, indigestion
- Chronic – fibromyalgia, migraines, MS, ME, lupus, stress, anxiety
- Gynaecological – infertility, irregular cycles, PMS
- Mums to be – cramping, low back pain, morning sickness, depression
- Babies – colic, restlessness, unsettled baby
- Children – growing pains, glue ear, ADHD, bedwetting, sleep issues, anger, improving posture, flexibility
Sue Jaycock - Bowen Therapist
What should I expect?
How can I book?
If you would like a chat to find out more please call Sue on 0771 563 4767 or email email@example.com
If you would like to book you can do so by clicking here: http://www.choosewellbeing.selectandbook.com/, or ringing Sue on 0771 563 4767, or emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Treatment costs £45 per individual session discounted to £120 for 3 treatments if booked and paid for at the commencement of treatment.
Please check Sue’s website for further details about the therapies she offers. www.choosewellbeing.co.uk
|Bowen Therapy – Initial Session||approx. 45 mins to 1 hour||£45|
|Bowen Therapy – Follow Up Session|
Block of 3 sessions £120