Would I benefit from a one to one session?
1-to-1 sessions are ideal if:
- You have an injury or any type of chronic pain.
- You want to understand your body better and to see its potential.
- You are planning on joining a class and want to get a headstart.
- You are serious about finding a way to get well and stay well.
- You want to improve your performance as a sportsperson, runner, horse-rider, musician or any other physical activity.
How would I benefit from a 1-to-1?
If you have an injury or chronic pain, attending a Body IQ 1-to-1 session will help you understand where the root cause of your problem lies and, most importantly, what you can do to put it right. But even those of you who aren’t suffering from pain or injury will benefit from a 1-to-1 as it can identify muscle weaknesses and poor postural habits which over time are likely develop into visibly poor posture, chronic pain and stiffness and will increase risk of injury. A 1-to-1 session can give you the knowledge you need to prevent this from ever happening.
And for those of you who partake in any physical activity which involves repeated movements or excessive use of the same muscles, such as a sport, a 1-to-1 can arm you with the knowledge you need to move more freely, efficiently and confidently thus improving your performance.
Somatics for pain relief