Fed up with your bad back stopping you from living your life to the full?
- Been told to “strengthen your core” but feeling deflated at the thought of trying to stick to a strength training regime?
- Lost hope of ever getting rid of your bad back because you’re confused about what to do?
- Already tried yoga or Pilates and disappointed with the results?
- Maybe it even caused further injury or discomfort leaving you scared to try anything else?
- Want to understand what it is that’s causing the pain and what to do to change it?
- Want to learn about an easy-to-do, mindful movement method that is on the cutting edge of pain-relief science ?
- Want to feel positive about the future again and take control of life?
You are not alone.
Many of our happy customers originally came to us feeling exactly the same as you and now they are pain-free and moving effortlessly. We have created this science and evidence-based 4 part course so that you can:
>Make the right changes to get you out of pain for good.
>Learn the dangers of unsuitable, inefficient and potentially harmful conventional core training and eliminate them from your routine.
>Discover a method that will give you freedom of movement in your spine, back and joints and the ability to move gracefully and pain-free from your core.
>Learn why the ability to bend your back and be able to twist freely from your torso is many times more beneficial for back pain and stiffness than trying to turn your abdominal muscles into a rigid “six-pack” – which is something that can be destructive for your back in the long term.
>Learn how huge changes to your mobility, flexibility, coordination, grace of movement and muscle tonal quality can be achieved by making simple and small (but powerfully effective) movements, and adjustments to breathing, spatial awareness and mindset.
Using slides and projections and lectures as well as physical movement and mind/body coordination exercises, you will gain the knowledge and initial skills to begin to reform and change your pain, strength level, mind set and emotional health and stress levels.
If you’ve tried yoga, Pilates, weight training, osteopathy, chiropractics or similar and only achieved temporary relief or suffered a less than desirable experience then it is time for YOU to take responsibility and educate yourself and realise that the ability to improve yourself really does reside within you – you just need to learn how to tap into it.
I was feeling really low about my chronic back pain when I first discovered the Body IQ Studio method and I wasn’t sure anything would work for me. But what a difference it’s made to my life. I’m just back from a family holiday in Florida which just would not have been possible a few months ago. I was able to stand in long queues at Disney World, go on all the rides with my kids, cope with long flights.
-BONNIE, MILTON KEYNES
I had suffered with pain issues for years and i did have my reservations when I first came to a Body IQ Studio class. I was doing these tiny movements and wondering “when does the exercise start??” but the results were amazing. I feel 10 years younger and love being able to pick up my grandkids, go to zumba and join my husband on long walks, none of which I used to be able to do. It’s changed my life.
-JUSTINE, MILTON KEYNES
- 4 part course
- 4x 90 minute sessions involving talk/slides and projections and physical mat work
- Running on Thursday evenings 19:45 – 21:15
- Starts March 29/03/2018 Ends. April. 19/04/2018
- Investment £89